Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today, during my visit with Dr. Nadeau, he admitted to me how pleased and surprised he was with my CT scan. He told me of a patient that had my type of cancer and was place on hospice just six weeks after her diagnosis, and now she has passed away. He admitted his concern since I have only had one dose of chemo since my last scan in May. I am so humbled at the miracle God is working in my life that obviously leaves a modern medical doctor speechless—

The smile on Dr. Nadeau’s face today during my visit was amazing! He ended my appointment with an order for a “holiday!" "Come back in three months for another CT scan and appointment, and stay away from doctors offices,” he concluded with a laugh! What can I say except we serve an awesome God!

My heart can sing when I pause to remember
A heartache here is but a stepping stone
Along a trial that’s winding ever upward,
This troubled world is not my final home.

But until then my heart can go on singing
Until then with joy I’ll carry on
Until the day my eyes behold the city,
Until the day God calls me home.

                                             Stuart Hamblen 

No comments:

Post a Comment